Price of success

To whom it may help,

I know you are out there. Wanting, waiting, crying out to reach for your piece of cake. I know you are. I was there too. Maybe I'm still here. Maybe we are looking for the same cake.

See, six years ago, I made my first step towards success. Jesus, I can't believe it was six years ago already. It feels like it was more than that...or not yet. But you have heard this before. You know that time is limitless. Non-existant. So whats the point? The move. I planted my idea first, then I made my first step. I made my own promise. I put a real bet in real life.

Not even for a second I doubted myself. Naked, but armoured with drive, passion, courage, I was ready to face any obstacle in my life. I got many scars, but most of them, I let them happen. See, you learn, and they remain there as a reminder.

Whatever you intend to do, don't be afraid. Go all the way. Its a beautiful thing when a preparation meets oportunity. And I met mine.

Six years later, I paid my price to be where I am. I changed my skin many times that I can no longer remember the feeling being me six years ago.
But thats okay, everyone has a path and should not be ignored. Nor should be ignored to live to love and love to live.

Love ya'll,
Vuch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How bad do you want to be successful?

Long distance relationship